My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Breakfast On A String

What  better way to start the day than creating your own breakfast necklace?  Anticipating a day full of thunderstorms today I was prepared for making lots of crafts (a.k.a. messes) Our first was these very fashionable necklaces soon dubbed "Breakfast On A String" - I know, I know so original - gotta love the new Fruit Loops with "sprinkles" we also have regular "boring" Fruit Loops but I honestly can't tell the difference.  Turns out it was over 70 degrees all day and we spent the entire day outside so this is the only indoor craft we made and we ate the mess, so all in all it was a fabulous start to a fabulous day!




Can you tell which of my girls is early to rise and who likes to sleep in?  Riley would laze around in bed all morning if I let her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment